What you’re about to hear isn’t a typical Smartest Guys podcast. This is the first of a very special series pulled from one of Taylor’s private client coaching calls that covers everything on how to hack your own beliefs and improve mindset performance to survive the setbacks and thrive in business.… READ MORE
In today’s episode, Taylor gets real, ignites the FIRE and gives you the answer as to why you’re not where you want to be in life.
It all comes down to your daily choices – they’re either taking you way off course or driving you towards a life you deserve.… READ MORE
Secret formula for success?
Although there’s no tactic’ or ‘special button’ to attain success, there are 5 key principles to live by….which is pretty close to magic. The same grounding foundations that have taken Chris and Taylor from zero to a $5 million business….overnight…..just kidding.… READ MORE
In today’s episode, Chris and Taylor share the 3 biggest barriers that hold consultants back from getting what they ultimately want. Whatever your monthly income goals, you’ll find some hidden gems in today’s show to implement directly into your own client based business.… READ MORE
The third and final part of a special interview mini-series with marketing and business legend; Jay Abraham. If you missed the two previous episodes, you can re-listen to them here:
Interview with Jay Abraham (Part 1) https://thepodcastfactory.com/sgm065/
Interview with Jay Abraham (Part 2) https://thepodcastfactory.com/sgm066/
Here Are The Highlights:
– The number one foundation for long-term client loyalty (0:45)
– Jay’s Key Secret: Getting into ‘a state of flow’ for copywriting mastery 4:00)
– How to be more confident and get over imposter syndrome once and for all (11:20)
– Why you NEED to help yourself before helping others (14:45)
To get access to more of Jay’s training and resources, head to https://www.abraham.com/
Make Sure You Get The Memos!… READ MORE
In part 2 of 3, we rejoin the interview with Jay Abraham right where we left off, talking about the power of preeminence in your client business.
Here Are The Highlights:
– How to provide unique value to your clients (1:15)
– Why you should NEVER wait for money to change hands before you start giving value (1:35)
– Three critical and defining elements of preeminence for your client business (3:30)
– Why you should never call your clients, your customers (5:10)
– Giving to get or giving to give?… READ MORE
Get ready for something a little different. This is a new mini-series where you get to hear from one of the world’s most preeminent business marketing experts; Jay Abraham.
He’s the kind of guy you know is a big deal just by looking at his worldwide client list.… READ MORE
When it comes to overwhelm as an entrepreneur; too much to do, too little time to do it, and constantly going back and forth, there are always two main ‘self-inflicted’ culprits. Tune in to today’ show to discover what they are, why you NEED to be aware of them, and some handy tips to help you avoid them.… READ MORE