There is always going to be someone who wants something from you. Whether its friends, family, or someone ‘knocking at your door’ wanting to cash in a quick favor. We grow up believing that we owe ourselves, our time and our energy to others, but in reality, you don’t owe anything to anybody.
And in today’s show, you’re going to learn a valuable lesson on the selfishness of constantly serving others and why it’s holding you back from living to your full potential and creating the impact you want.
– The psychology behind seeking validation and why it’s holding you back (2:30)
– Why people LOVE to hate you and rain on your parade when you’re successful (4:30)
– Mistakes Matter: The power of becoming a ‘one mistake learner’ (6:15)
– Two most essential questions that will determine your level of selfishness (7:10)
– The key to happiness and achieving your highest calling (11:35)
Your life, your energy, your time, your attention isn't a chip to be bartered away. You don’t owe anyone anything.
Make Sure You Get The Memos!
If you want access to the lessons learned building the fastest growing consulting business on the planet, then make sure grab the monthly memos today by visiting www.trafficandfunnels.com/memos
Finally, don’t forget to grab your free ‘client bundle’ by visiting this link here:
Get more Chris Evans and Taylor Welch at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKyqGIFnuFz7exBT78dTUA?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us here:
Traffic and Funnels Facebook group
Smartest Guys in marketing Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/trafficandfunnels/