I've got an idea for a new show at The Podcast Factory and I need some super fans.
Here's how you know if you qualify:
1. You listen to 2 or more Podcast Factory Shows
2. You've purchased and successfully used products from our show hosts
3. You find yourself quoting things you hear on our shows
4. When someone asks you what podcast they should listen to, you always include at least one Podcast Factory show
5. You're not afraid to get on a call and chat with me.
If you think you qualify all you need to do is reply to this email with two things:
1. Tell me why you're a Podcast Factory superfan
2. Tell me your #1 favorite podcast episode from our catalog and why it's your favorite
Can't wait to hear from you.
And here's some of the hot ish you may have missed last week….
Create Buzz Now
The Rain Man Secret Of Success
I’ve got a secret.
A secret that has exponentially boosted my productivity.
Thereby simultaneously boosting my income… and happiness.
Stuart MacLean — Mount Vernon and Reagan Library
Welcome to the Donor Doctor with your host James Newberry. On today’s show, James interviews Stuart MacLean Direct Mail Copywriting.
Working for Richard
The Psycho-Quirk Which Finally Explains The Shiny Object Syndrome
End of the Year Planning Prep for 2017
Take Off Your Tin Foil Hat
In today’s show, the human strength expert Kyle Newell discusses the power of momentum and the significance of seeing things in a unique way.
Here are the show highlights of Take Off Your Tin Foil Hat:
Seeing Things Uniquely
Interview of Wendy Newman — animal copywriting expert
Welcome to the Donor Doctor with your host James Newberry. On today’s show, James interviews Wendy Newman Charitable Direct Mail Copywriter.
Meet Wendy Newman
How To Make Money In Your Sleep With Richard Legg
Ever heard of making money while you sleep?
If you’ve been on the internet for more than one second, you have heard it.
Tons and tons of “gurus” boast about doing it.
Here is the truth.