In today’s episode, Kevin is joined by two special guests: Pamela Hermann and Patty Dominguez who run a business called ‘Create Buzz Now’. Both Pamela and Patty have had many years experience working with multi million dollar businesses and are the experts when it comes to understanding your customer.
- The three changing market forces that determine if a business will be successful or not (8:30)
- How to overcome procrastination and indecision (10:00)
- Common mistakes you must avoid as a business owner (11:50)
- How to make your offer stand out as unique in an overcrowded market of ‘me too’ businesses (14:00)
- The one question MOST business owners don't know the answer to (14:20)
- The biggest challenge you face as a business owner and what to do instead (16:40)
- One critical exercise most business owners skim over when it comes to understanding your perfect customer (18:30)
The speed at which people and businesses are moving is ever increasing. Pamela and Patty are changing their marketing message every year. People’s education and knowledge is always changing and improving.
One of the most challenging tasks as a business owner is being able to talk to your target market with a crystal clear message. Most people operate day to day in their Lizard brain. If you want really make an impact with your target market, it's essential that your message talks much deeper to the Cerebral Cortex of the brain. Emotional and analytical decisions are made here.
Most business owners fail to translate their message in a clear way. It's like trying to read the label from inside a jar. It becomes a real struggle telling people what your message is.
If you want to know the lowest hanging fruit that's going to move the needle for you fastest, think of what life would be like with your solution in your target market’s life. Knowing your customer on a deeper level is where profits are won and lost in business.
Listen to this all insightful episode where Pamela and Paddy share with you one critical exercise most business owners miss out but it's where the profits are won and lost in business. Its an exercise what will determine whether you’re successful or not in business.
You can find out more about Pamela and Paddy at www.createbuzznow.com