“Wells are dug because you need water”
In Harvey Mackay's book “Dig Your Well Before You're Thirsty” he talks about preparing your provisions before you need them.
On today's show:
- How to keep your emotions in check when the stuff hits the fan
- Why you should crank up your marketing machine right now
- 3 things you need to flourish in a recession
- Why net worth doesn't matter (and what you should focus on instead)
- Tips for taking care of yourself and being more productive especially when you're working from home
All that and more.