“Wells are dug because you need water”
In Harvey Mackay's book “Dig Your Well Before You're Thirsty” he talks about preparing your provisions before you need them.
Today, on The Daily Bread Project James Pollard of Financial Advisor Marketing joins me to share the best way to be prepared for uncertain times.
On today's show:
- How to keep your emotions in check when the stuff hits the fan
- Why you should crank up your marketing machine right now
- 3 things you need to flourish in a recession
- Why net worth doesn't matter (and what you should focus on instead)
- Tips for taking care of yourself and being more productive especially when you're working from home
All that and more.