The most common questions financial advisors ask themselves are “How can I get more clients?”, “How can I get more money?” and “How can I have more free time?”.
You’ve probably noticed those don’t help you reach your goals. That’s because sales and marketing doesn’t work that way. With that mindset, your content will be ignored, your clients jump ship and prospects never reply.
Bob Burg knows the real questions you should be asking and how you can turn them into massive sales success and more leads from referrals than you can handle.
Ready to find out the right questions to ask and transform your business? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The “law of value” that determines your true worth to clients—this is the root cause of all marketing problems. (4:25)
- 3 things to increase in your business—profit isn’t one of them. (8:40)
- How to give more than you take without being a doormat. (18:30)
- What most prospects don’t understand—and how to attract the “dream clients” you really want. (21:35)
- Step nr. 1 to become the most valuable financial advisor. (23:43)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Find out more about Bob’s Endless Referrals here: https://EndlessReferrals.com
Ready to learn even more about becoming the successful financial advisor you know you can be? Check out these resources: