You want to get started with IBC. But where will you find the money to get started?
Your monthly budget is already stretched too thin. And you’re trying to pay off credit cards or other consumer debt.
Taking on a whole life insurance policy is impossible.
Or is it?
It turns out, there are plenty of places you can look to find the funds you need. So you can start securing your financial options for life, retirement, and beyond.
Listen now and I’ll show you where those funds are hiding.
Show highlights include:
- Should you scale back retirement investing to fund your IBC? (1:26)
- Uncle Sam might be drooling over your retirement savings. Here’s how to protect yourself in case taxes skyrocket. (3:05)
- Surprising way high insurance premiums make you more likely to hit your retirement savings goal. (4:46)
- Why waiting until you’re debt free to start IBC puts you “behind the 8-ball” and keeps you in debt longer. (5:52)
- Expecting a tax return in 2024? How to use it to start your IBC policy now. (11:51)
- The “blink of an eye” reason to get insurance while you know you’re in good health. (13:50)
Reach out to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Infinite Banking Mastery (infinitebankingnorthwest.com)