Starting out in real estate is never easy.
It wasn’t for me, either. I had two kids and realized quickly I couldn’t support and provide for the people in my life by living from paycheck to paycheck.
So I took my real estate exams while taking care of kids, working three jobs to pay the bills and nursing a burst appendix.
And then I started out in real estate and made it to where I am today, with a successful 20-year career in real estate.
Today, I’ll show you how you can do the same.
In today's episode, you’ll discover the best way to start out in real estate investing and the profitable ways to invest in real estate. I’ll also reveal a simple technique you can use to stay in business even when your competitors struggle.
Show Notes Include:
- A profitable business you can start if you want to build wealth quickly (and legally). (9:43)
- The best way to save so you don’t go broke in a hard time. (10:57)
- An uncommon, but powerful motivation that forces you to work harder (and why it’s so effective). (13:39)
- Two dark, unusual things that fill you with motivation (even if business isn’t going great right now) (15:49)
- Why there is no cap to the earning potential in real estate (and the different lanes you can take to make it in real estate). (19:22)
- The ‘community’ technique you can use to stay relevant and a step ahead of your competitors . (21:08)