Pensions are awesome!
And while they aren’t as popular as they used to be, if you do have one you’ve got a tremendous asset on your hands.
You might think all you have to worry about is choosing the right payout option…
But in most cases you can safely get more money from your pension when you connect it with the Infinite Banking Concept.
Today I’ll explain how this works, and help you see if it’s right for you.
Show highlights include:
- Unraveling the pension payout options so you can choose what’s right for you without leaving money on the table. (1:48)
- The one (out of four) scenario when choosing a spousal option actually does provide the most benefit to you and your surviving spouse. (3:18)
- How Infinite Banking gets you more from your pension while you’re alive (without depriving your spouse after you die). (8:48)
- Why it’s risky (and expensive) to wait until it’s time to retire before you start a life insurance policy. (7:40)
- The surprising danger of cashing out your payment for a large lump sum. (11:55)
- Why an IBC-style policy isn’t always possible if you’re nearing retirement, and what to do so you aren’t left high and dry. (15:56)
Reach out to me:
Infinite Banking Mastery (infinitebankingnorthwest.com)