Did you know what the big institutions did during the recession?
They didn't panic and sell like everyone else.
Instead, they bought more stock.
While others were freaking out because of what they heard in the media, the institutions kept investing more and more in the market.
That's why you need to be careful about trusting the media or blindly following others.
In today's episode, I'll show you how you can outsmart the big players in the market, even if you have a smaller portfolio. I'll also share tips on identifying if your financial advisor is squatting on your investments.
Show Highlights Include:
- How the big giants use the “fake news” strategy to outperform the market consistently (and how you can ride their wave) (8:15)
- The “hidden” cause of 94% of bad trades made in the market (and how you can avoid that) (10:46)
- How to consistently beat the market every quarter by refreshing your financial strategy (11:40)
- Is your financial advisor squatting on your money? Here’s how you can figure out if you’re getting scammed for your fees (13:21)
- Reason why investing in mutual funds is actually letting inflation eat your profits (and what to do instead) (13:49)
- How to divide your portfolio so that have access to funds in case of an emergency (without sacrificing/sabotaging your profits every month) (16:02)
- The “SH exit strategy” to time the market & escape with more profit than others (18:12)