Most guys are a lot needier than they think because neediness reveals itself in hidden ways. For example, the simple act of worrying if you’re attractive is a tell-tale sign of neediness that flies over most guys' heads.
But women have a sixth sense for identifying neediness. And nothing will make them feel as disgusted as hanging around a needy man.
Here’s why I bring it up:
Many listeners of the show write in to ask me about crying in front of women. But most of these listeners are needy, and are trying to weaponize vulnerability to make them more attractive. This backfires. But that doesn't mean all forms of crying—whether alone or in front of a lady—are bad.
In this episode, you’ll discover some of the hidden signs of neediness that could be wrecking your chances with girls, why crying in front of a woman will ruin your relationship, and how crying can raise your sexual attractiveness.
- The real reason why guys who aren’t as attractive as you get more girls and enjoy better relationships (1:23)
- The weird way worrying about your attractiveness instantly makes you less attractive (1:59)
- 4 hidden ways your neediness manifests and gives girls an icky feeling (even if you don’t realize it) (2:29)
- Why crying in front of a girl can end your relationship if you haven’t gotten rid of this… (5:20)
- How expressing your feelings around women turn them off (even if you think vulnerability will make you more attractive) (16:05)
- Why being sad alone can actually raise your confidence, attractiveness, and happiness (20:32)
- The “Compassionate Instinct” trait hardwired into women that makes your vulnerability sexy (29:17)
- Why women found Loki more sexually attractive than Thor in the first Thor movie (30:23)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Emotional Mastery is David Tian's step-by-step system to transform, regulate, and control your emotions… so that you can master yourself, your interactions with others, and your relationships… and live a life worth living. Learn more here: