When you pay yourself back with interest, you can:
Avoid paying the banks ANY interest (and pay your banking system that interest instead.)
Potentially retire with a larger nest egg, because you’re receiving that excess interest
And you’ll stop forking over your hard-earned money to Wells Fargo or some other greedy banker
All of this sounds great, but one of the biggest questions my clients ask when they first hear of this: How do I get this extra interest into my policy?
And how does this extra interest grow my personal banking system?
And in today’s episode, I reveal the mechanics of paying yourself back with interest.
Show Highlights Include:
- The “Honest Banker” method to double (or triple) the amount of interest you earn in your whole life policy (1:12)
- Why deliberately denying yourself of your money right now (but not really, because those funds are available to you) will grow your nest egg much quicker (and it’s got nothing to do with investing in stocks, bonds, crypto, or real estate) (1:52)
- Valerie’s step-by-step process on how to pay yourself as much interest as humanly possible (1:59)
- How to guarantee a certain interest rate for life (3:13)
- If you pay too much premium, you run the risk of having to pay tax and withdrawal fees. Here’s how to avoid that (3:58)
- How to snowball your personal banking system into a cash making machine (7:30)
- Think it’s better to buy things in cash than take out a loan? Here’s why doing that means you’re losing the earning power of those dollars (10:36)
Reach out to me:
Infinite Banking Mastery (infinitebankingnorthwest.com)