Your parenting style can either make your son an easy, compliant pushover in life or a strong, confident, and assertive man.
For example, when parenting largely centers on behavior rather than the underlying reasons why your child feels a certain way.
And if you continue to focus on behavior, it could to lead to this for your child:
- Being bullied at school by kids who had “strong” parents
- Losing his job because he fails to fit in and click with his team
- He’ll struggle to talk to girls
Sounds bad, but there’s a relatively “easy” fix.
And in today’s episode, I reveal exactly what you should do to make sure your son is strong, confident, and knows how to stand up for himself.
Show Highlights Include:
- The 7 classic psychotherapy books which allow you to live a fulfilled and happy life (without seeing a therapist) (1:01)
- We have all been shown examples of sub-par parenting, but what exactly is the correct model to emulate? I discuss the answer at (2:30)
- Why you’ll feel forever feel triggered by your spouse or partner’s minor indiscretion because of a “misinterpretation” of the therapeutic process (3:03)
- How to tap into the higher version of yourself that’s naturally confident, courageous, and attractive to women by “re-parenting” yourself (4:33)
- Want to be the best father you could ever be? At (8:46), I reveal how to have an amazing interaction with your child (even if he or she is throwing a tantrum)
- Why modern parenting “advice” forces your kids to rebel against you when they grow up (10:59)
- How to get your kids to love you as a father — and have an amazing family life — without having to play “good cop, bad cop” (21:19)
- Jordan Peterson’s parenting methodology which subconsciously develops your child to be an easy, compliant pushover in life (and what you should do instead) (27:35)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Emotional Mastery is David Tian's step-by-step system to transform, regulate, and control your emotions… so that you can master yourself, your interactions with others, and your relationships… and live a life worth living. Learn more here: