A while back, Jasmine and I considered ending our marriage. At the time, I was in a weird depressive funk, which is no place to decide on what to do in a relationship.
Now, I wasn’t depressed, but I was stuck. I didn’t know what the point of life was. And I lost all motivation. So, I decided to try ketamine therapy.
Well, I discovered a ton of interesting insights throughout my 6 session ketamine therapy, including how it accelerated these feelings of disillusionment I was feeling.
In this episode, I reveal my insights, so you can decide if ketamine therapy can work as an accelerant for your life too.
Show Highlights Include
- Thinking about trying ketamine therapy? Here’s how to decide if it makes sense for you (10:55)
- Why being in a weird depressive funk where you lose all motivation is a crucial step towards complete bliss (14:51)
- How disillusionment allows your life to move forward without your ego, personality, or any other baggage getting in your way (16:39)
- How resistance to new situations can masquerade itself as anger (21:22)
- Why the biggest obstacle and source of judgment in your life is your own name (22:24)
- How to use ketamine therapy as an accelerant for overcoming difficult life problems (and why ketamine therapy alone may not help) (24:33)
- The “Positive Trauma” secret for swapping out your suffering with joy (35:40)
Need help unlocking mental, emotional, and physical freedom in your life? Grab my new book, Built for Freedom: Adventures Through Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Addiction, Trauma, Pain, and Our Body’s Innate Ability to Leave Them All Behind on Amazon (or Audible) here: https://www.amazon.com/Built-Freedom-Adventures-Depression-Addiction/dp/B0BS79GMYN
Or head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.