When you're watching your favorite action adventure movie and the protagonist has their back against the wall, what happens?
They have nothing to lose and go for it!
Millionaire loan officer Steve Kyles had his back against the wall when he was first married and broke. He went for it, putting his best efforts to learn and understand the loan processing industry.
Now 18 years later, he's honed loan processes so well that he's saturated a market and rebuilt it again.
In this episode, he reveals how to use loan processes and other resources to lock up to 10-20 times more loans per month.
Show highlights include:
- Why having no Plan B forces you to master the skills necessary to write loans (4:16)
- The “Acts of Freedom” strategy that hires your first back-end loan partner to complete loan tasks all the way to closing (7:22)
- How letting go of your ego skyrockets your business 9-fold (even if you're not talented) (12:58)
- Why leveraging free resources at your brokerage firm multiplies your team (even if you pay for seminars and courses) (17:24)
- How replicating loan processes teaches your team to write the same amount of business you write (23:35)
Want to get your questions answered live? Head to MLOlive.com and discover how you could become a Millionaire Loan Officer!