While the market continues to reach all-time highs, it won’t always be that way.
When the market goes down, it’s easy to let your lizard brain corrupt all your investments and ransack your returns. That’s why it’s important to have a strategy for down markets before they happen.
Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying that the market will crash anytime soon – and nobody can predict downturns with certainty.
But having a plan in place helps maximize your returns even in down markets.
In this episode, you’ll discover the top 5 moves to make to protect your money when the market turns. Listen to the episode now and make your plan before the market swings.
Show Highlights Include:
- How your emotions thwart your returns in the stock market (2:36)
- The weird psychological “glitch” in the human brain that wants to devour your returns (3:55)
- The counterintuitive “dollar cost averaging” strategy for investing more when the stock market crashes (4:56)
- How to “get away” with adding to your tax-free Roth IRA (without increasing your tax bill this year too much) (9:09)
- Hate paying high taxes? This unusual “tax loss harvesting” method can cut your tax bill in half (10:39)
- 5 strategies to consider when the market’s down that neutralizes your emotions and helps you retire sooner (13:46)
- 4 of the best sectors to invest in during volatile times (15:51)
To schedule your complimentary retirement track review, head to https://onecapitalmanagement.com. You can also call us at 805-410-5454 or text the word ‘TRACK’ and we’ll reach out to you.