Have you ever wondered how a business owner became an owner? It's usually not by accident.
In the real estate industry, first you have a job. Then with commitment you graduate to a career. But taking it from a career to a business owner, that's challenging. Putting processes in place helps you overcome this challenge.
Doug Cadaret, Mentor at The Freedom Club, designed a tracking form that helps you conquer the obstacles that take you from career to business better.
In this episode, discover how you use the tracker to track, find, and close more clients.
Show highlights include:
- How “winging it” lets you write more loans (even if you are the most detailed-oriented person) (2:24)
- Why making a commitment to yourself reduces the time it takes you to write loan (3:21)
- The “Master Tracking Form” that puts writing loans on steroids (11:11)
- Why writing a phone number on a sticky note ruins your income (12:36)
- How putting a $1 bill into the “Referral Machine” can get you a 100x return (15:11)
- Why talking to fewer people increases the number of loans you write (18:47)
- The “ISA Follow Up” method that grows your business by 20+ leads a month. (34:38)
Want to get your questions answered live? Head to MLOlive.com and discover how you could become a Millionaire Loan Officer!