So, how do you find the right people to do the right job and get them to be the most productive they can be? This is the challenge of Human Resources.
When you look at human capital from a talent perspective, it changes the way of how you treat your people. This core change of a talent issue, strategy and execution, multiplies your business in a major way because you identified the right people for the right job.
Jackson Lynch runs a human resources consulting company that works with small and medium-sized businesses to teach them how to leverage their own people to drive better results.
In this episode, he reveals how to change and define HR in an organization that skyrockets your business.
Show highlights include:
- Why selecting candidates by their priorities, alignment, relationships, and talent impacts your organization (even if you are not a HR professional) (1:01)
- How considering your human capital like financial capital puts the right talent in the right place to do the right work (1:52)
- The “Positive Intent” method that strips away your assumptions to move more gracefully through the world (5:18)
- How looking at a business problem through a talent lens lets you understand what the business needs, predict outcomes, and prescribe actions to address the problem (10:28)
- Why defining what a HR person does provides more consistency for your CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, etc. at your organization (15:57)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you loved what Jackson revealed in this episode, you’ll find more of him online at https:\\www.90consulting.com or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.