Everyone thinks we have to solve our problems right now. But one problem everyone faces is death. We’re all going to die and there’s nothing we can do about it.
Yet when people are on their deathbed, they have an overwhelming feeling of surrender and serenity.
What if you could apply this surrender and serenity to all of your “problems?”
You would feel a deep sense of freedom and joy pour over you unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
In this episode, I reveal how you can surrender to all of your “problems” so you feel this sense of serenity regardless of what life throws at you. Listen to the episode and unleash your joy now.
Show highlights include:
- Buddha’s strange “anti-advice” that provides comfort in your most pressing problems (1:23)
- How your negative feelings penetrate your mind and create unnecessary strife and suffering (even when you’re feeling happy) (5:52)
- The “Deathbed” secret for accepting your problems without creating more suffering for yourself (7:37)
- The weird way a lioness mauling you to death is pain-free (and how to apply this trick to less severe problems) (8:58)
- How surrendering to your circumstances makes you the happiest person on the planet (even if you don’t have a beautiful house, expensive sports car, or a spouse who loves you) (10:44)
- The counterintuitive reason having fewer options gives you more freedom and peace of mind (12:19)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041