Many men think it’s impossible to be morally good and sexually attractive to women at the same time. They think they have to sacrifice one or the other.
Why does this happen?
It’s rooted in the myth of “Nice Guy Syndrome.” But being a “nice guy” and a “good man” are polar opposites.
A nice guy fakes being nice to attract women. But a good man has morals that attract women with ease. In fact, having morals you believe in makes you more attractive to the opposite sex.
In this episode, you’ll discover the 5 most important ways to become morally good and sexually attractive to women. Listen to the episode now.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why the unconscious “nice guy strategy” repulses women and makes you bitter (3:47)
- How bending over backwards for women is a recipe for loneliness (7:01)
- The “Luke Bible verse secret” for becoming more sexually attractive to women (that works even if you aren’t religious) (8:48)
- The weird way studying Nietzsche and Kant helps you attract more women into your life (even if it makes you feel like a nerd) (9:44)
- How shaming your sexual desires puts attracting women into your life on “difficult mode” (18:18)
- Why being laid back and stress free makes you sexier than Ryan Reynolds (25:33)
- How to embrace your inner “bad boy” side (without sacrificing your moral values that make you a good man) (30:15)
- The trick to being assertive without coming across as an arrogant jerk (32:02)
- The counterintuitive way growing up with radical feminists heightens your toxic masculinity (and how to liberate your masculinity in a healthy way) (35:22)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: