You've probably heard a million times that success doesn't come easy.
But have you ever wondered why?
The truth is, real success only blossoms when you step out of your comfort zone…
It's in that space where you try new things and develop skills you never thought you were capable of.
Join us in this episode as Greg Kihlstrom, the author of House of the Customer, shares his insights on how you can fast-track your journey to success by exploring unconventional skills that you never thought you could master.
Show Highlights Include:
- The “Strategy Solution” mindset shift that can make sales fun & enjoyable for you (Note: this’ll make it easy for you to close your clients…) (10:09)
- How chasing discomfort fast tracks your growth, your wealth, and your legacy (13:44)
- The counterintuitive reason why chasing trends hinders your own progress (even if you think it will help) (15:30)
- The scientific method of testing ideas in marketing the right way (This will shorten your learning curve and help you find profitable ideas quick) (17:09)
- How saying “NO” to 99% of requests in life can improve your focus & make you more fulfilled (26:58)