A lot of dads are sold the dream of entrepreneurship. This is why the 4-hour workweek is one of the bestselling books.
You know the dream – you work for a couple hours and then sit on a beach and do nothing for the rest of the day. This myth is called time freedom.
The truth? If you are an entrepreneur, you will always have something to do.
Time flexibility is what dads are looking for instead and this is possible for anyone.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to overcome this “time freedom” myth and manage your time well. Tune in to discover how to have time flexibility and spend it on the pillars of life that matter to you the most.
Show highlights include:
- The biggest myths sold to all entrepreneurs in the marketplace today (and how to spot this) (1:41)
- How to never miss your kids’ sports events and still get everything done in your business (2:35)
- Why new entrepreneurs grind it out 24/7 working on their dreams (and how you can avoid this trap) (3:27)
- The “monk” like strategy for being fully present with your loved ones (4:27)
- What you can learn from a homeless guy about time freedom and why you want to avoid this (5:09)
- How to use these non-sophisticated systems in place to allow you to have complete time flexibility (5:56)
- The “big rocks” technique for getting everything done in a day (10:22)
- The solopreneur trap that has most dad’s chasing their tail and getting nothing done (12:26)
- A time management technique that Henry Ford used that still applies today (12:45)
To reach out to Corey Rankin, please visit him here:
Join ~300 other Dads like you by joining The Balanced Business Dad's Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/693353621927323/
Check out our website at: https://www.podpage.com/the-balanced-business-dad/
Or email Dustin and R. J. at: firstname.lastname@example.org