Many entrepreneurs are excited to “crush it” when they begin their own business.
But when you're starting out, you feel like you have to master every aspect of business. These time-consuming side tasks pull you away from your purpose.
What if you refocused your life and business around your purpose? You would achieve your goals and help others along the way.
Leadership consultant Robert Heath Sr. believes everyone has a purpose. And through living your purpose, you guide others to manifest greatness.
Don't keep wearing yourself out with work. Find your purpose and become a leader.
Listen now to Results Leader episode 46 with Robert Heath Sr.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to leave your business for a year and return to a thriving, profitable company (2:13)
- Where to focus if “work” keeps you from the fun of owning your own business (2:40)
- The “automobile university” that plants the seeds of your entrepreneurial success (3:12)
- How to use the “Rule of Compound Interest” to stop burnout before it tanks your business (7:20)
- The lesson from Aesop's Fables that makes you “win the race” (8:38)
- Are you leading your team — or getting in their way? (9:20)
- The “best tool in the box” that builds your business every day (especially if you're a perfectionist) (12:35)
- Why you help others more when you work towards your own purpose (16:45)
You'll get Robert's newest book on leadership for Free when you email him at Robert@LegacyLeadershipMastery.com
Discover more about Robert Heath's leadership programs at https://LegacyLeadershipMastery.com/