Entrepreneurs know that to succeed in business, you need leads. And it’s a lot easier to land “warm leads” who are familiar with you and your services.
That’s why you need a Lead Magnet. This is a valuable item that attracts leads. You give it to your website visitors —for free— in exchange for their contact information.
But what works as a lead magnet? And what should it include so that people want to work with you?
In this episode, I break down the benefits of a lead magnet, options for creating your own lead magnet, and the ultimate formula that you can use to generate new leads today.
Don’t let your website visitors come and go without something to remember you.
Listen now to discover how to create your own lead magnet
Show Highlights Include:
- Four common lead magnets that you can customize to draw in leads from your market (1:21)
- Why you have to create a lead magnet that solves problems (even if it means they might not need your help later) (1:36)
- The perfect formula to attract starving customers while promoting your own brand (1:52)
- How to use your “Up-Down-Up” story to build authority with your audience (2:36)
- The four types of learners and how to create your lead magnet to speak to each of them (3:08)
- How to add your call to action at the end of your lead magnet so that prospects know exactly how to reach you (3:22)
If you want to know how to get 50-100 leads for your coaching business every single day, head over to https://GetDailyClients.com to grab our free Paid Ad Playbook, as well as some other great bonuses.