“If you do the same thing as everyone else, you'll get the same as everyone else.”
To get excellent results in life, you have to do something different. But many people don't know what to change to get higher profits with less effort.
What if you had a coach to improve the way you invest your time and money?
On today's episode, advisor coach James Pollard shares how to optimize your time, investments, and business.
Don't work harder to create the business you want. Rethink your approach and gain the freedom you've always wanted.
Listen now to Results Leader episode 45 with James Pollard.
Show highlights include:
- The 99¢ self-improvement book that puts your success on autopilot (1:32)
- How to maximize your down time to finish your workday in 90 minutes (while others are “drunk” at their jobs) (8:23)
- Why excluding most potential clients instantly brings in better prospects (11:05)
- How to increase your social media engagement while making 20% less content (12:20)
- The “attention faucet” that lets you reach more people than your competitor's most viral content (13:59)
- How offering a low-margin product increases your influence and your income (20:45)