Many business owners try to “do it all.” But staying busy doesn’t pay the bills. And burning time on low-impact activities limits .
The number one way to explode your business is to give your clients results. But if your results are average, your clients can get the same results with your cheaper competitors.
But what if you could work less and create better results for your clients? By boosting your impact, you reduce your workload and increase your income.
Don’t keep grinding away. Increase your impact and watch your business explode.
Listen as business scaling strategist April Beach explains how to focus your business activities and transform your results now.
Show highlights include:
- How to scale your business faster when you create a winning offer (2:05)
- Leave your business problems in the dust with this shift in your business plan (3:19)
- How to use “old content” to flood social media with new ideas that your customers will love (3:45)
- The “backwards” way to build a business that gives you the freedom you deserve (4:55)
- The once-common “in your face” way you can use to build stronger relationships with your customers (7:05)
- Thinking about “launching a course?” Why this is short-sighted advice when trying to expand your impact (10:27)
- Why your business model should be the last thing on your mind (10:40)
- How offering “more content” repels paying customers (and what you need to offer instead) (12:40)
You can find business scaling strategist April Beach at https://www.sweetlifeco.com/ and on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/aprilbeach/