We all want our business to grow. But if your business feels stuck in neutral, your beliefs around success may be holding you back.
These “limiting beliefs” put barricades between you and your success. And most people don’t recognize what those beliefs are — or how to overcome them.
Fortunately, you can rewire your brain to overcome these limits. Real estate investor Ruben Greth says you can open your mind to its hidden potential. And when you do, you’ll find a world of possibilities waiting.
Are your beliefs about leadership and success getting in your way? You may be sabotaging your own results — without knowing it.
Explore how to unlock your mental potential on Results Leader episode 41.
Show highlights include:
- The 84-year-old book that allows you to achieve more than you believe possible (1:41)
- How your industry experience puts a box around your business opportunities — and how breaking out of that box increases those opportunities (2:59)
- The contrarian idea to business growth that lets you grow faster than your competitors (3:24)
- Why you’ll want to run far away from an attractive “cash-flow” investment opportunity (5:36)
- How to build your “thought leadership” platform — without having a single interesting idea of your own. (7:05)
- How the “bamboo seed” effect keeps your older content relevant today (but only if you’re motivated) (9:10)
- The centuries-old “rule” to manifesting the life of your dreams (15:00)
- How to identify your limiting beliefs and move beyond them to reach your untapped potential (16:00)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you’d like to hear more from Ruben Greth, you can find his podcast at http://capitalraisershow.com/. Ruben is also found on Twitter @rlgreth and LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/rubengreth/.