When advertising on Facebook you have to make a decision: should you run a video ad, or a picture ad?
Each type of ad has its benefits. But an ad type that converts for one product might have a horrible CPC for another. And you don't want to waste a lot of money creating an ad that doesn't convert.
But good ads don't have to cost a fortune. In fact, you might already have one waiting.
Don't burn a lot of time and money creating your Facebook ads.
Listen now to discover how to create an inexpensive ad that performs.
- Why Facebook’s video ads allow you to fine-tune your retarget marketing to increase your sales(1:42)
- How to make image ads that get more attention for less money (2:06)
- Should you record selfie videos and share them with your audience? (2:32)
- The goal of your ads isn't to make a sale — why you want people to “Stop the Scroll” instead (2:49)
- The only way you can be sure to get the best bang for your buck when scaling up your ads (3:05)
If you want to know how to get 50-100 leads for your coaching business every single day, head over to https://getdailyclients.com to grab our free Paid Ad Playbook, as well as some other great bonuses.