In this episode we continue our conversation with industry consultant and training expert Joe Stoddard on what all of us can do to make training a key element in our business. With no end in sight to the high demand for housing, coupled with a tight labor pool and trade base, training will be a necessity for growth moving forward. It is essential in building the workforce of tomorrow.
Show highlights include:
- Investing in your business is the best way to become more profitable, have higher customer satisfaction, and deliver all your projects on time (0:50)
- How to turn your business into a valuable asset that that will be more attractive to potential buyers (2:05)
- Why growing too fast is a recipe for disaster that can bankrupt your entire business (4:30)
- The one common trait all custom builders who made the leap from craftsmen to business owner have (13:40)
- The “MSN” Strategy that helps your business become predictable and scalable (16:45)
- How to survive and thrive in business as interest rates grow (22:30)
- Whoever wins this talent and training game of the workforce is going to be way ahead of their competition (23:26)
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.