Having financial and investment knowledge is good. But it doesn’t help make more money in the market unless you have wisdom.
So what’s the difference?
Knowledge is what you know. But wisdom is how you apply what you know to your real life.
In this episode, I’m revealing how you can turn your knowledge into wisdom so you can experience a life full of wealth (even if you’re broke right now). Listen now.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why learning more about the stock market doesn’t help you make more money from it (3:26)
- The counterintuitive way it’s more profitable to lose all your money in the stock market than to avoid investing completely (7:50)
- Don’t have extra money to invest? Here’s the simple 4-step process that makes your money work for you in your sleep (10:41)
- How some people making 6 figures still live paycheck to paycheck (and how to prevent this even if you make less) (12:17)
- How compound interest transforms your $400 car payment into almost $600,000 (18:52)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/ or call us at 805-409-8150.