Most financial advisors prefer spreadsheets and stock charts over cold-calling and prospecting. But if you can’t sell, you don’t get clients.
And without clients, you don’t have a business.
That’s why many financial advisors look for sales advice online… and embarrass themselves when they follow it.
Some of the most popular sales tips are either plain wrong or don’t work for financial advisors.
In this episode, you’ll discover 5 “tried and true” sales tips that can torch your reputation and drive prospects to your competitors (and the alternatives that actually get clients)
Want to improve at sales without sounding like a used car salesman? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why learning how to close sales is a waste of time (and the simple sales skill that gets clients). (2:03)
- The counterintuitive reason firing clients grows your business. (4:21)
- Why shy introverts can be better salespeople than schmoozing extroverts. (7:23)
- How sales coaches can be a useless expense if you don’t serve a specific niche. (8:55)
- Two simple sentences that make your marketing materials more effective (even if you ignore all other marketing advice) (13:15)
- The “Anti-Sales” approach that ignores sleazy sales and attracts trustworthy clients (14:12)
- Why an out of print sales book from 1972 teaches you more than any course, seminar or coaching program out there. (15:45)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: