Fear often takes over our decision making. But if you make your decisions based on fear, you stunt the growth you're looking for in business and life.
So, you can't take the risks you need to succeed when you're driven by fear. And, making decisions while you're afraid is bad for business.
In this episode, lead generation marketer and business growth consultant, Kenneth “Shark” Kinney reveals how to grow your business while literally swimming in the ocean with deadly great white sharks.
Show highlights include:
- How serving others takes the focus off of you and makes customers empathetic to your cause (2:22)
- Why being humble gets more out of your team than cracking a whip ever could (3:41)
- How tripling down on your family pays you more dividends than Apple stock (5:04)
- Why swimming with sharks in the Caribbean lets you make better decisions (even if you are mortally afraid after watching Jaws) (6:38)
- Why providing that “warm fuzzy” customer experience feeling makes your customers stick around and pay you for years. (13:33)
- The “Confused Buyer Always Says No” method that turns your lukewarm prospects into thriving long-term customers (15:31)
- How selfishly sitting at your desk doing tasks allows you to focus on better results from your customers (20:15)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.