Marketing experts tell you where to market to attract more clients. If you followed everybody’s advice, you’d be running a media business and have no time to serve your clients.
So, do you really need a website, a YouTube channel, an email list, 5 social media accounts and a blog?
The truth is: You can get clients with nothing but social media. But you shouldn’t.
In this episode, you’ll find out why relying on social media for client generation endangers your business – even when you’re getting new clients every month.
Want to build a marketing strategy that attracts clients without bogging you down in content creation? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The obvious place where most potential clients look for financial advisors (they won’t find you there if you’re only on social media) (1:24)
- Why certifications, awards and specialties let you “own” your niche (even if you’ve got strong competition) (4:16)
- How your personal Facebook page can repel clients who were ready to hire you (6:39)
- The dead-simple “Direct Messaging” strategy that gets you more appointments on LinkedIn (13:05)
- Why using multiple marketing strategies multiplies your results (even if you’ve already mastered one channel) (15:02)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources:
[Include 3 of the following links in the show notes – it doesn’t matter which]