You know that a good investment makes you money. But most of us have a hard time understanding what makes for a good investment. We often lose money and our investment becomes a liability.
But what if you could identify an investment opportunity that makes you money each month? One that can be leveraged to grow your wealth faster because it starts as cash-flow positive?
For turn-key investment property manager Marco Santorelli, an investment is worthwhile only if it brings you cash each month. Listen as Marco gives you a different perspective on investing now.
Show highlights include:
- How a new understanding of “investments” grows your bank account every month (3:03)
- Why your fully-paid-off home is a liability and not an asset (3:30)
- The only way to “uncap” your earnings potential and build the career of your dreams (6:13)
- The most important aspect your investments must have today if you want to leverage them to build wealth (7:47)
- Why Bitcoin is a poor investment — even when it outperforms other assets (9:42)
- The admittedly boring, but stable “get rich slow” investment available if you build decent credit (10:02)
- The difficult step entrepreneurs must take to grow your income and reclaim your time (12:15)
- Contrarian places to look for your next investment property (14:33)
- Why “staying busy” prevents you from becoming a top earner (22:09)
- How “Reputation Management” impacts your wealth in ways that are impossible to measure (23:55)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you enjoyed Marco’s perspective on getting the most from your investments, you can find him on LinkedIn here. You can find more about passive real estate investing, including Marco’s weekly podcast, at PassiveRealEstateInvesting.com.