In sports, defense wins championships. And in retirement investing, diversification wins exotic vacations and a fulfilling retirement.
When you’re young, you have room to play offense and take risks. But in retirement, these risks could bankrupt your portfolio in a hurry. How do you protect your portfolio while maximizing your returns?
Diversification protects your portfolio. And there are ways to diversify without sacrificing your returns.
In this episode, I’m revealing diversification strategies that maximize your gains and minimize your losses in retirement.
Show Highlights Include:
- Investment lessons from the Patriots-Seahawks Super Bowl that prevent risky behavior from bankrupting your portfolio (4:34)
- Why risky retirement investments snatch defeat from the jaws of victory (5:28)
- The “Defense Wins Championships” investment strategy that protects your wealth in retirement (8:07)
- The “Rebalancing Trick” that finances all your exotic vacations through retirement (without worrying about running out of money) (11:41)
- The “Actively Waiting” retirement plan that minimizes your risk while maximizing your profits (14:18)
- How to make more money from your investments by getting rid of most of your portfolio (15:11)
- Why starting your retirement portfolio in your 30s (or earlier) lets you travel more in retirement than most people do in their entire life (16:21)
To schedule your complimentary retirement track review, head to https://onecapitalmanagement.com. You can also call us at 805-410-5454 or text the word ‘TRACK’ and we’ll reach out to you.