Bonds, stocks, put options, call options, cryptocurrency, derivatives – there are thousands of ways to invest your money.
Understanding how all of these work is a full-time career. But you shouldn’t invest in something you don’t understand.
So how do you create a sensible strategy that grows your wealth sustainably? In this episode, Wall Street veteran Lester Himel stops by to share how to simplify your finances without sacrificing returns.
Want to know exactly how your money is growing? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The weird way Wall Street ignores the grim reality of aging and could set you up for going broke in retirement. (3:15)
- Why anticipating the worst in your financial planning makes you wealthier than looking at optimistic forecasts. (4:44)
- Why you need to “expect the unexpected” if you want secure finances and long-term wealth. (7:33)
- How comparison creates unrealistic expectations and nudges you to harmful investment decisions. (11:55)
- Why mutual funds are “micro-diversification” and only pretend to keep your portfolio safe. (18:38)
- The portfolio approach that takes care of your 93-year old self (even if you’re still young) (22:42)
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It's time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call … just like Grandma would want us to do.
Links mentioned on the show:
Find out more about Lester Himel here: https://thefinancefixer.com/planners/lester-n-himel/
Read Lester’s blog here: https://www.himelfinancial.com/blog
Watch the full YouTube video here: https://youtu.be/j8k2Lz0mRZo