Most business owners only think of value in terms of revenue and return-on-investment. But there are other “hidden” ways to provide value to your clients that make it impossible to fire you.
When you find these “hidden” value sources, it instantly eliminates your competitors and supplies you with unlimited demand for your product or service. And it’s not even that hard to implement since most entrepreneurs never figure this out.
In this episode, founder of Story Miners and business strategist, Mike Wittenstein reveals these overlooked ways to create more value for your clients.
Show highlights include:
- How running your business like a well-oiled machine makes it nearly impossible for you to fail and lets you “print” freedom (1:20)
- Why fighting for success puts your self-doubt, frustration, and anger on steroids (and how to accept failure sooner) (3:10)
- The “Sculpting Your Statue” mindset trick that beheads your competitors (7:27)
- The “Direct Response Speaking Style” that prevents you from embarrassing yourself in front of an audience (especially if you naturally have stage fright) (9:41)
- Why measuring your results, ROI, and clients’ satisfaction bankrupts your business (10:50)
- Oddball and untapped ways to create a bigger impact for your clients by the end of today (16:41)
- Why Disney amusement parks dominate Six Flags (and how to apply this secret to your business) (17:16)
- The “30 Shades of Value” business model that creates unlimited demand for whatever you sell (18:49)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you’d like to ask Mike your toughest questions and get in answer in 48 hours (or less), visit his page here: https://storyminers.com/yama/. And you can connect with Mike on LinkedIn here: