The world tries to measure a man through status, education, and looks. But that’s not how you become a man of true wisdom and character and build a legacy that lasts.
It’s about carrying the right traits and being authentic. A good man always makes practical choices and uses sound judgment to make a positive impact on himself and the world.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to build your authentic reputation as a man and inspire others on a daily basis.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to become a more authentic man with the six Getz principles. (0:59)
- The ‘Boeing 747’ way to always choose good over evil (no matter what obstacles you face). (2:32)
- Why being a trustworthy and resourceful man starts with a house key. (5:10)
- Why pumping gas into your car leaves a legacy your children are proud of. (6:59)
- How to avoid building a fake reputation and become a man of true wisdom and character. (10:04)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.