Most financial advisors fail with the same marketing strategies. They hound prospects on LinkedIn, collect business cards at networking events and analyze the stock market in their newsletter.
That’s why most financial advisors look like empty suits to prospective clients. They have no idea who to trust.
But there’s a strategy that keeps clients from comparing you to any other advisor.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to use that strategy to close more clients without drowning yourself in prospecting work.
Want to stand out and get more clients? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How to use a personal touch to automate client attraction without seeming robotic or lying to prospects. (7:38)
- Why admitting that your marketing is automated makes prospects love your emails and turns them into clients quickly. (11:12)
- How a “noreply” email address gets you into the spam filter and repels clients. (11:37)
- Why automating social media can ruin your relationships with prospects and make your niche ignore you. (14:42)
- The counterintuitive way a “hands-off CRM” makes prospects resent you. (17:22)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: