What you say matters. The words you use are the difference between closing a deal or fumbling it.
In other words, the best way to grow your bank account is by leveling up your communication skills.
The problem is imposter syndrome creeps in and makes you stop listening — so you sabotage a deal that could change your life.
In this episode, Joe Ferraro, host of the One Percent Better Podcast joins me to reveal how to become a better listener and how to beat down imposter syndrome.
Show highlights include:
- The “Coffee Shame Question” that instantly eliminates your hesitation about investing in your business (6:42)
- The “Shipit Mindset” popularized by Seth Godin that nukes your self-doubt when making life-altering changes (7:32)
- Why trusting your gut is no better than flipping a coin for tough decisions (and 2 things that make decision-making easy) (10:20)
- How to vastly improve your life, business, and marriage doing nothing other than having conversations (14:13)
- Why working on your weaknesses is the quickest way to go broke, become burnt out, and fall short on your goals (15:32)
- How treating every conversation like a podcast interview transforms you into a master negotiator (16:20)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you’d learn more about Joe and check out his One Percent Better Podcast, you can find his website at https://www.damngoodconversations.com/.