Most financial advisors want wealthy, older clients because more investable assets mean higher earnings per client. But serving the “old & rich” demographic is an uphill battle.
millionaires are flooded with financial advisors who’ve got the perfect plan for their hard-earned wealth.
But you don’t have to compete for the same 1% of people as every other advisor. In fact, you can build a great business by marketing to young investors.
Thomas Kopelman discovered how to build a great business without harassing the same people everyone else cold-calls. While most advisors try to get the same clients, he helps millennials grow their wealth. In this episode, he’ll show you how to find an underserved market, get clients and dominate your niche.
Sick of talking to prospects who’ve heard it all before? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The hidden downsides of having a thousand clients (and why ‘only’ having 100 clients creates a business you’ll actually love) (3:42)
- How “perverse incentives” sabotage your ability to get well-paying clients (even if you’re already serving millionaires) (7:51)
- How to get clients with your writing (even if you know nothing about marketing and write like a sixth-grader) (14:31)
- The “repurposing” method that lets you magnetize clients with 10-second videos. (26:41)
- Why changing colors on your website can get you more clients than hundreds of cold calls. (34:23)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: