Is becoming a trillionaire even possible?
While it sounds cliché, whether you think you can or can’t — you’re right. The truth is, all of your success (or lack thereof) depends on the 6 inches in between your ears.
If you have a victim mindset, you'll always focus on your shortcomings and failures. But if you’re not being poisoned by a victim mindset, you can condition your subconscious to see your failures as opportunities. And humiliating defeats often create more profitable opportunities than your biggest wins ever could.
In this episode, Gino Barbaro, real estate investor and co-founder of Jake & Gino, joins me to reveal how to shift your mindset to become more successful than you ever dreamed possible.
Show highlights include:
- The first step to becoming a trillionaire that has nothing to do with your business model, industry, or existing wealth (3:25)
- Why chasing money sabotages your life’s net worth (and what Jeff Bezos chases instead to become the world’s first trillionaire) (4:19)
- How dumping $172,000 in a deadend business can make you millions in just a few years (7:02)
- The “Life Coach Skill” that costs you $10k and easily adds a zero to the number in your bank account (8:24)
- Why coming short of your goals is a blessing-in-disguise (and how to retrain your brain to see it like this) (13:50)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you’d like to connect with Gino and discover how he can help you get started in real estate investing, head over to https://jakeandgino.com/. Or if you’d like a PDF copy of his latest book, Creative Cash, send him an email at email@example.com.