Even though financial advisors help others manage their money, many of them have “money blocks”. They’re afraid of spending money, afraid of investing money and, most importantly, afraid of asking for money.
That’s bad news if you want to get wealthy. When you’re afraid of anything related to money, you’ll always shy away from it. This fear holds you back more than any lack of certifications ever will. But you don’t have to be afraid of money. In this episode, you’ll discover how transforming your money mindset magnetizes clients who want to pay you more than you’re charging now.
Ready to get comfortable with money? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why investing in the stock market wipes out your chance at getting wealthy (unless you’re already rich). (3:09)
- 2 things that let you charge rates way above the market (and get happy customers lining up to pay). (5:31)
- How credit card fees can be a more profitable investment than the funds you recommend to your clients. (7:30)
- How to convert cheapskate prospects who want to use a robo-advisor into die-hard clients. (12:43)
- The “leaky roof” analogy that turns skeptical leads into red-hot prospects. (13:35)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: