When we work with clients, it’s easy to tell them what they should do even if it’s not the best path for them. This is something Lance Hazzard, a certified executive coach of Fortune 100 companies, calls “Shoulda Podding.”
Not only does this turn them away from your solutions, but it can make them resent you.
That’s the bad news. The good news, failure is the first step towards success.
In this episode, Lance peels back the curtains of working with Fortune 100 companies to reveal how you can get better results for yourself and your clients.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Why becoming wildly successful is impossible without bone-rattling failures (even if you don’t realize it at the time) (2:02)
- The “Two Ears Principle” that instantly improves your business, marriage, and life (4:52)
- The “Shoulda Pods Syndrome” that wrecks results for your clients (even when you mean well) (5:43)
- Why pursuing your passion is backwards advice that makes your dirt-broke (6:14)
- How the “Questions System” supercharges your clients’ confidence when tackling big, scary obstacles (7:30)
- The old-school prospecting trick that helps you stand head and shoulders above your competitors using new-age digital marketing tactics (10:57)
If you’d like to connect with Lance, you can find him on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lancehazzard/. Or if you’d like to learn more about how Lance’s executive leadership can help grow your business, check out his website here: https://www.oppnacoaching.com/