Wanting power strikes many people as nefarious, dark and unethical. But if you let people walk all over you, your business will struggle under all the pressure you let others put on you.
While you should absolutely put your clients first, nobody wins if you hate your own business because you’re a people pleaser.
If you learn about the mechanics of power, you get to choose if and how to wield it in your own business. More importantly, you’ll spot backstabbers, penny-pinchers and cunning competitors a mile away.
Want to take back control of your business? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why none of your degrees and qualifications matter if you fall into the “marketing narcissism trap”. (5:15)
- How to close more prospects by pretending they’re greedy, self-absorbed and selfish. (7:12)
- Why “associates” who agree to send you referrals waste your time and ruin your reputation. (8:18)
- How to multiply your marketing results without doing things you hate. (12:38)
- Why you should quit your business if your company keeps you from creating a website and doing your own marketing. (13:48)
- The corny self-help advice that lets you enjoy your work and stand out in your marketplace. (14:42)
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: