When we need anything related to money, we usually go to a bank. We pay daily expenses with a checking account, save for a rainy day in our savings account and if we want to invest, there’s always a friendly bank employee ready to advise.
But what if we trusted the wrong people all these years? Like any business, banks are good at some things and bad at others. To make a sensible choice, you need to understand how banks operate, when to do business with them and when to look for alternatives.
In this episode, you’ll find out more about the downsides of banks so you can make a choice that grows your wealth for the long term.
Want to make sure you can trust the people who handle your money? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How banks can benefit you even when you don’t trust them to handle your investments. (4:09)
- Why depositing $100 into a savings account actually deposits almost $1000 into someone else’s wallet. (5:26)
- How the banking system makes everything in the supermarket more expensive (without making you wealthier) (9:15)
- How taking out a mortgage makes you work for the bank (even if they never send you a paycheck). (10:34)
- How to reclaim your own money and stop paying the banks for the privilege of inflation. (12:27)
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It's time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call … just like Grandma would want us to do.
Subscribe to the YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/grandmaswealthwisdom?sub_confirmation=1