Every once in a while, a “gold rush” the financial advisor world erupts into a “gold rush”: One advisor gets a bunch of clients on one marketing platform. He tells everyone about it, people get excited and overrun the platform until nobody on there wants to hear from financial advisors anymore.
A few years ago it was Facebook, now it’s LinkedIn. And while the Facebook well has dried up for most financial advisors, you can still get clients on LinkedIn—if you’re willing to change your strategy. You can’t throw posts out into the ether or harass strangers with cold outreach anymore.
In this episode, you’ll find out how to get clients on LinkedIn in 2021 (and beyond) while your competitors abandon the platform and resort to cold-calling.
Want to get clients on LinkedIn instead of leaving the platform? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why the popular “Spray and Pray” marketing gurus advise makes 10 people hate you for every lukewarm response. (2:57)
- How perfecting LinkedIn marketing can destroy your business in the long run. (7:29)
- Why financial advisors with great content and a giant audience might go broke in a few years time. (8:33)
- Why shameless promotion and content lose on LinkedIn now (and how to land clients without pitching them). (11:01)
- How likes and comments can ruin your business—and why posts almost no one sees can be your most profitable content. (11:48)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: