Leadership is like parenting. There’s one big problem with this — most leaders and parents aren’t doing it right.
For example, the point of parenting isn’t to raise a child. It’s to raise an adult. The same goes with leadership. Too many people try to “parent” their teammates.
You need to encourage your teammates to double down on their strengths and ignore their weaknesses. Or else you’ll never achieve the results you want.
In this episode, leadership expert and professional speaker Randy Fox joins me to reveal how his contrarian views on leadership will explode your results.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Why fixing your weaknesses sabotages your results (even if it works) (4:35)
- How investing in yourself stunts your growth (and the more profitable investment to make instead) (7:14)
- Why believing in God will slowly erode your relationship with Him (8:45)
- How putting productivity on a pedestal takes a big, fat chunk out of your bank account (11:42)
- The “Exactly The Same” Mindset that lets you “hack” human nature to deliver otherworldly results for your clients (26:17)
- The counterintuitive reason you’ll get more results by focusing less on your KPIs (28:18)
If you’d like to learn more about Randy’s counterintuitive leadership advice, head over to https://www.FoxPoint.net.