It’s been a crazy year. One full of unprecedented events. And when times are this confusing, it can be tempting to abandon your plans and wait for them to be over.
But this is the worst thing you can do!
Chaotic times call for more careful and detailed planning, not less.
In this episode, I discuss how to protect your investments in a turbulent market. I also explain why you need to start building your plan now if you want to meet your financial goals.
Show Highlights Include:
- One key step you must take today to safeguard your investment portfolio in uncertain times (6:12)
- How to set up “Emergency Preparedness Plans” for your finances to ensure you don’t lose everything you saved (10:19)
- A simple way to make sure the government doesn’t steal all your savings if you die suddenly (11:16)
- Commonly overlooked principles for financial planning that can leave you without the cash you desperately need (12:49)
- The “Q & Q” method for planning your financial future and why you need to start today (14:43)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/ or call us at 805-409-8150.