A brand new year is a cause for celebration! It’s a time to clean your slate and start fresh. And while many of us want to jump-start the new year on a good note, we tend to get hung up with trying to find our life’s purpose.
So, what should you be doing instead?
In this episode, I discuss 4 ways to help you avoid the paralysis that comes with seeking your life’s purpose.
Show highlights include:
- Why searching for your purpose stops you from living your life (and what to focus on instead) (5:15)
- A simple step you can take to begin trusting your instincts so you can get your life back on track (7:08)
- An “action step” that can move you out of your head and into the real world to accomplish your goals (9:18)
- Why you should avoid sweeping change and how to make progress on your objectives in a sustainable way (10:46)
- An “old school” method for determining if you are on the right track with your life (12:38)
- How your “lowercase p” purpose can illuminate the path to your ideal life (14:53)
Come follow along!
Ready to hit the reset button in 2021? Join our free workshop! https://brilliant-balance.com/rockstarworkshop
Ready to regain control of your schedule? Get my free guide when you visit: https://brilliant-balance.com/calendar
Post on Instagram with #bebrilliant
to be featured!
Follow our new The Brilliant Balance Company Facebook page:
Learn more about Cherylanne's work and The Brilliant Balance Company:
Find out more about Breakthrough: